Socks. They’re the gift that you get every Christmas and, despite the predictiveness of this offering, we all needs socks. You use your feet everyday and it is important to look after them properly. If you can add that finishing touch of colour and style to your outfit too, then it could be a wise investment.
HJ Hall have a number of options for your feet to suit every occasion. A personal favourite of mine are their ‘Softop’ range. Invented to combat those horrible lines you sometimes get on your ankles from tight elastic, they are made from natural fibres and offer a level of comfort even endorsed by the foot specialists.
Now, for the good part. As part of a Twitter competition, I am giving two lucky readers the chance to win 3 pairs of luxury socks from HJ Hall. All you have to do is head on over to my Twitter page and tell me whether you are a #funsock or #plainsock type of person ! Full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion begins at 20:00 GMT on 09/08/2015 and finishes at 20:00 GMT on 12/08/2015 (“Promotional Period”). All eligible & successful entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win a Prize.
- To enter the Promotion and to be eligible to win the prize, entrants must follow The Gentleman (“@benjiheath89”) on Twitter and respond to promotional tweets with the hashtag “#funsockgent” or “#plainsockgent” or retweet the promotional tweet.
- Entries are one entry per individual to the main draw. Subsequent entries received from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, both or any other automated means will be deemed void.
- Prizes. In the main draw there will be two prizes composing of 3x HJ Hall socks each to be selected from a limited number of pairs in the collection. To claim their prize, potential winners must be contactable via Twitter and provide valid contact details, which will be obtained from the winners on 12/08/2015 from 20:00 GMT.
- The Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Cash alternatives are not available.
- HJ Hall reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes awarded as a part of this Competition.
- The prize draw will take place on or around 12/08/2015 and two winners will be selected. The winners will be the entrants whose name is selected at random from all the valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The prize draw will be conducted under the supervision of an independent adjudicator. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants must be residents of the UK and aged 16 or over at the time of entering.